4 Page Facilitating And Assessing Adult Education Essay (WALLACE AIU)
Im working on a Philosophy exercise and need support.
You have contracted with a non-educational company to develop and facilitate training sessions for a specific department of the company. You need to create a plan for involving the supervisor of the department or company administrators in the training of their employees and justification for your choices of the means of needs assessment.
- Involving supervisors or administration in their employees training is vital to the success of your training sessions. One way to make the supervisors or administrators active players in the training of their employees is to involve them in planning stages. One step of planning is a training-needs assessment. State 2 additional ways that you can get the supervisor of the department or the companys administration involved in the training of the employees.
- There are many types of techniques used for gathering data regarding training needs, including the following (Needs Analysis, 1999):
- Context analysis
- User analysis
- Work analysis
- Content analysis
- Training suitability analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
Which 2 of the techniques listed do you think would be the best to obtain data from a supervisor or a companys administration and to get a supervisor or a companys administration involved in the training of the employees? State why each of the 2 techniques that you chose would be effective in involving a supervisor or a companys administration in the training of the employees.
- How does a training-needs assessment relate to the way that trainees are evaluated by their supervisors? Fully support your answer with sources.
- Use 5 appropriate outside supporting sources. Format the citations and references in correct APA style.
- Correctly use grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other mechanics of the English language.