BUS 365 Week 5 Disc 2
Im studying for my Business class and need an explanation.
Is this something you can do? If so I will create an Apester Account and give you the log in. Chapter 9 is attached.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review in Chapter 9 of your text. As an entrepreneur, one of the most effective ways of inspiring others to support your efforts, to join your team, to finance your venture, to use your products, and to promote them to others is to tell a compelling story that captures the essence of your vision. Storytelling closes the link between the original inspiration for your idea and the entrepreneurial methodology for bringing your vision to fruition.
You will create a story about a successful innovation breakthrough and how it inspired those who benefited from the outcome. You will document the story in the form of a story spine script using the Apester (Links to an external site.) story function.
Complete the following steps:
- Research a successful entrepreneurial business that inspires your imagination by its accomplishments.
- You will use the framework as outlined in the BUS365 Story Spine Script With Example located in your online classroom to create a script that outlines the story of why the business was inspirationally successful.
- Using the Apester (Links to an external site.) story function, create a story from the script along with images that illustrate key points in the story.
- For instructions on how to create an Apester story, view the video, Welcome to Story (Links to an external site.) (Apester, n.d.). (In order for the video link to work, you must be logged in to Apester. The video can be access by clicking on the i at the top right of the screen).
- Post a link to your Apester story in the discussion forum by Day 5.
- Provide an explanation of why you chose this innovation breakthrough for your story.
- Describe how your story might be used as a pitch for an entrepreneurial venture.
(Adapted from Seelig, 2015.)
Do I have to use Apester?
- Yes, but it is easy to use.
Guided Response: View the discussion posts, and reply to at least two classmates by Day 7. In each reply,
- Assess the inspirational effectiveness of your classmates story. How inspired were you by the content of the story?
- Provide recommendations for enhancing the inspirational value of the story.
Support your response with examples, required materials, and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond substantively to at least two of your classmates posts.