I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
A causal analysis asks you to examine either the causes of a problem, why the problem has happened, or what factors have led to a particular problem. To write an effective causal analysis essay the thesis and body paragraphs should focus on 2–4 specific causes (i.e., actions, events, thoughts, attitudes, conditions, or decisions) that have led to the problem you have identified. Writing about causes is an important skill in academic, professional, and real-world contexts, and the ability to identify the causes of a problem is essential in persuasive writing.
Identify a social, environmental, or political problem
Note: Be sure to focus only on the causes of the problem in this paper; do not consider effects or solutions.
1. Address an appropriate topic.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four causes.
4. Explain the causes of the problem.
5. Provide evidence to support your claim.
6. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. Include at least two academically credible sources in the body of your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Grammar, Sentence Structure, and Writing
Rhetoric and Analyzing Writing.
Writing Style, Citations, and Use of Sources
Writing and Revision Process
Working with Sources