CREATE an Original interactive program using Object-Oriented Programming (processing)
Im working on a Programming question and need guidance to help me study.
Your program must be unique, follow the object-oriented format, and meet the following requirements:
- Use a color in the background of your program
- Include at least 2 classes with objects
- Include at least 2 methods for each class (often looked at as unique functions for your objects)
- One class must include at least 3 objects
- One class must have at least 3 constructor arguments (e.g. position, color, size, etc.)
- Use at least 1 loop
- Use at least 1 variable
- Use at least 1 conditional statement to make something occur based on user input such as the mouse being pressed or moving the cursor to a certain location.
- Define and use at least one array
- Your code must be well commented!
In other words, you need to make a program utilizing everything you have learned so far, but it has to be unique and the objects you use need to make sense to create a coherent program. It also has to have something occur based on certain conditions.
You may create whatever you want. You may use all methods at your disposal to complete this assignment as long as you don’t just copy someone else’s code! Remember, this means you may do things such as ask classmates, use a Processing discussion board, view the processing online materials or your textbook Creativity is highly encouraged! Have fun with this.
Assignment: Before you begin coding, submit a plan description. This will probably be a few sentences describing the plan, and a copy of the requirements bullets that show where/how you will get all requirements in.