Discuss Low pressure measurement methods and high-temperature measurement methods?
Im studying for my Engineering class and need an explanation.
The main steam pressure in the boiler shown in figure 1 needs to be maintained less than 1.013 bar, and the temperature inside the boiler is more than 2500 ?C. As a process instrumentation engineer suggest a suitable measurement method for Low-Pressure measurement (?1.013 bar) and high-temperature
measurement (? 2500 ?C).
- Develop a conceptual design for the suggested Low pressure and high-temperature measurement. And discuss the installation and maintenance issues with the piping and instrumentation diagram, for the suggested measurement method.
( answer will beinclude minimum4 types Low pressure measurement method (?1.013 bar) and 4 high-temperature measurement method (? 2500 ?C)).
The answer shouldbe in below format:
- Abstract(min 1/2 page)
- Introduction (min 1/2 page)
- Objective of the design
- Diagram (Circuit for the design and design calculations )
- Working principle
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Result analysis
- Conclusionand recommendation
-Include relevant pictures, diagrams, charts, graphs, tables etc. Give proper in-text-citations and reference (APA/Harvard style)
– The total answer should be in minimum 10 pages.
– Headings 1-14point font, Headings 2 12 point font, Body text -11 point font, line spacing 1.5,font face Times New Roman and paragraph spacing single line spacing with no borders.