Discussion Bored Questions
I need support with this Management question so I can learn better.
COURSE NAME: EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FOR SPECIAL NEEDS POPULATIONS
Week Six -Mental Illness and Disasters
AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW, MENTAL ILLNESS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN THE US. MANY HAVE ONLY MINOR DISEASE AND ARE VERY FUNCTIONAL, PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY. OTHERS HAVE MAJOR DISEASE AND DEPEND ON OTHERS TO MEET THEIR NEEDS. MOST AGREE THAT THIS LATTER GROUP HAS NOT BEEN SERVED WELL BY EMERGENCY PLANS.
- DISCUSS THE UNIQUE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS NEEDS OF PATIENTS WITH EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS.
- REVIEW THE APPLICATION OF PFA AS A WAY OF MITIGATING EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS IN MCIS AND DISASTERS.
READ THE CDC REPORT ON MENTAL ILLNESS AND DISASTER PREPAREDNESS FOUND AT HTTP://CRETSCMHD.PSYCH.UCLA.EDU/NOLA/VIDEO/MHR?GOV…
DISCUSSON BORED QUESTIONS
– Dealing with the mentally ill provides many challenges – clinical, social, emotional, etc.
– Discuss the unique emergency preparedness needs of patients with emotional and psychiatric patients.
– State why this is so difficult for us to manage.
– APA Style
– Kindly, answer all discussion questions clearly and completely.
– Use your thoughts on answer.