Ethical Organizational Analysis
Im trying to study for my History course and I need some help to understand this question.
Write a research paper on Wells Fargo (6-7 pages minimum). The organizational analysis of Wells Fargo will utilize a minimum of five external, peer-reviewed academic sources and contain the following sections:
1. What is the organization and how would you describe it?
2. Who are the leaders of the organization?
3. Is the organization successful?
4. How do you determine whether an organization is ethical or not?
5. Based on your assessment and research, is the organization ethical?
6. What would you change about the organization to make it better, without sacrificing ethical standards?
NOTE*: Paper needs to be in APA format and shouldn’t contain Plagiarism