I dont know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Complete a detailed research paper by answering the following questions in an eight to ten page paper with at least eight sources, seven peer-reviewed sources found. All sources must be properly cited and referenced. The assignment must be APA compliance.
1. What leadership models are most effective in todays organizations and why?
2. Give specific examples of different situations where you used different styles. In your opinion, is there one leadership style that applies to everyone and every situation?
3. Provide an example of a leader, their leadership style, and the leadership qualities that appeal to you and why you chose that particular leader.
4. Identify and describe the leader you want to become based on the knowledge you have gained during this course.
5. What current company would your leadership qualities enhance organizational productivity and why?
6. How will you transform yourself into the leader you want to become or enhance your current leadership qualities?
Please use this strategy when you analyze a case:
1. Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
2. List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
3. Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub-steps a and b.
4. Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
o Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
o Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
o Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
o Select a course of action.
o Design and implementation plan/schedule.
o Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.
5. Conclusion (every paper should end with a strong conclusion or summary)