Health Grant Writing Approach
I need help with a Health & Medical question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
DiscussionIdentifying the Approach
A lot of thought goes into the grant application process before the actual decision is made to pursue the submission of a grant. In this assignment, you will demonstrate your approach to the grant application process. Consider the approach you will utilize and address the following: ISSUE ATTACHED
- Analyze the grant application process.
- Evaluate each step in the process and explain how you would define each step for your chosen health issue.
- Your post should include the following sections:
- Introduction: Define your chosen public health issue.
- Plan: Identify how you intend to plan your strategy.
- Preparation: Identify how you intend to prepare the necessary elements of your grant application.
- Partners: Identify potential partners that you would like to work with in developing this grant application.
- Conclusion: Summarize your approach as identified above.
- References: List references used to support your choice.
Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to cite any relevant resources.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words.
By the due date assigned, post your response to the below Discussion Area.Through the end of the week, review and comment on at least two peers responses. Consider commenting on what their identified approach and how it specifically compares to your findings. Respond to the assigned question using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading. Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources. Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your peers as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your peers posts. Participate in the discussion by analyzing each response for completeness and accuracy and by suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response. Evaluation Criteria:
- Analyzed the grant application process.
- Evaluated each step in the process and explained how each step will be defined for the chosen health issue.
- Included all the sectionsintroduction, plan, preparation, partners, conclusion, and references.
- Responses demonstrated in-depth research and analysis.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.