Holidays content for tourism business
Help me study for my Business class. Im stuck and dont understand.
|April Holidays||1 – 5|
|The best destinations for a holiday in April|
Write a guide on the subject of April Holidays. Your text must inspire, inform, and guide potential vacationers with helpful and concrete tips. Give the reader an appealing overall picture of the topic, [field1].
Your text will be published at: https://www.hometogo.co.uk
Please use UK English! This includes spelling and punctuation. The target group is from the UK.
Please verify the destination by using the following link: [KW5]
1. Text Structure Overview
A. Introduction, Heading 2 (not predetermined), 60 words
B. 1-3 lists as there are texts with 1, 2 or 3 lists 410 words
A. Introduction, Title formatted as heading 2.
- Engaging and in line with the content
- Why is this text unique?
- Why is it useful?
B. B. 1-3 Three top lists (formatted) with 3-5 tips each
1-3 intro texts, with the following list with 3-5 destinations/tips each (unless the title says something different like “Top 10”). Each with h3 (check under the lists if a second and third list is necessary).
Choose from the destinations that we have provided + any others that make sense when we have not provided enough to complete the lists. Highlight your research in one brief bullet point per destination.
NOTE: When listing destinations for which there is an ID code (Point 3), please add the ID after the corresponding name in brackets e.g. The Grand Canyon (154776144) – Enjoy a daring .
- Section heading, E.g. Plan your Spring Break Vacation, What to Do: Top California National Parks, Discover Americas Best 4th of July Destinations
- Intro sentences, Brief overview of the section
- List title is about The best destinations for a holiday in April formatted as h3
- Numbered list format with 3-5 destinations + short text for each
- Each destination name should be formatted in bold. After the destination name just a blank space, no “.” or “:” or any other punctuation character (see example below).
1. The Grand Canyon – Enjoy a daring ride down to the Colorado River from the Grand Canyon North Rim, at the bottom enjoy a romantic picnic with the gorgeous cliffs of the canyon towering above you.
Use same structure “Heading 3 – Intro sentences – list” for list 3 and list 4
- Same as list 1, but title is about
- Same as list 1, but title is about
3. Destinations to highlight on this page
Include these destinations in the top lists section (Part B) If there are not enough destinations to complete the top lists, you can include other fitting destinations If there are too many destinations, you dont need to use all of them 4. Tone/Style Concise, entertaining, easy to read This text should be a comprehensive overview of the topic. Therefore, write captivating descriptions that put the reader at the center of the action. Use active voice Make sure the content has a high level of information. Either address the reader directly as you or refer to the vacationer as visitor, guest etc. never tourist. Place names: The English name should be used. Put yourself in the customers shoes: What is a vacationer who chooses [field1] looking for? What does [field1] stand for? Rest, relaxation, fun, recreation, culture, etc.? Please be specific instead of using clichés. – If we are talking about a romantic weekend or a holiday as a couple or the like, please always use only gender-neutral terms so that everyone* (men, women, heterosexual, gay, bisexual, trans, intersexual, etc.) can identify themselves: so not only e.g. “Can you go out to eat with your boyfriend” or “Can you go out to eat with your girlfriend” but “Can you go out to eat with your partner” or even better “Can you go out to eat romantically”. 5. Formatting
- Important: See this PDF (print out if possible) for the guidelines for other abbreviations, units, etc.
- Maintain the specified maximum number of words
- All titles must be written in AP title case
- When writing a list, use the serial comma (aka Oxford comma)
- HomeToGo follows MailChimps Grammar and Mechanics Guide, which you can find here.
6. Target Group
- HomeToGo is a vacation rental search engine that offers expert travel advice to travelers seeking an authentic experience
- Keep this particular target group in mind when creating contentwhat would they want to read about?
- [KW1] must appear at least 2 times in the text.
- Further keywords:
- Avoid passive constructions
- Avoid the word tourist. Instead, use: holidaymaker, traveler, guest, visitor, etc.
- Excessive use of nouns or derived nouns. Instead, use synonyms or other constructions.
- Excessive use of modal verbs (can, should, ought to, want, must, have to, would like, may).
- Excessive use of to be verbs (is, are, was, were, had, been, has, have, be, been).
- Do not explicitly urge the reader to book a vacation.
- Dont mention specific hotels, etc.
Planning Your Ideal Texas Spring Break Vacation
Hot weather, a vibrant party scene, and live music beautifully represent the typical Spring Break in Texas during March. Whether you are planning a spring break vacation with friends or family, there will be a plethora of activities to enjoy in Texas.
Best Beaches in Texas for Spring Break
Nestled along the Gulf of Mexico, Texas boasts some exceptional beaches that are worth checking out during Spring Break. Texas beaches have been the perfect Spring Break vacation spots for college students looking to have a great time for more than half a century. Without a doubt, the following beaches offer guests ample opportunity for fun and sun along the water.
- South Padre Island (5460aeb057251) South Padre Island is the ultimate spring break destination for party enthusiasts. Every year, students on break from school and college head to South Padre Island for partying on the beach. The island hosts an annual spring break concert complete with DJs. Families will also find plenty of things to do here, including dolphin watching, sailing, kiteboarding, and a wide range of excellent dining options.
- Port Aransas Also known as Port “A” among vacationers, it often gives South Padre Island a run for its money as a popular Spring Break destination. While Port Aransas’s beaches offer many of the typical Spring Break activities, the nearby Mustang Island is loaded with condos and plenty of white sandy beaches. On the Mustang Island, watersports enthusiasts can enjoy kayaking, while adventure addicts will love hunting for hidden treasure.
- Galveston Island Sun yourself on this spectacular Gulf Coast island. Stewart Beach gets packed with visitors during spring break, so if you feel a bit overwhelmed, take a walk through the Seawall Boulevard, or take part in festivals and concerts on East Beach. Relax on sandy beaches, get an adrenaline rush at Schlitterbahn Water Park, or explore the exhibits at Moody Gardens. There is plenty to do and see in this coastal town.
Best Family Spring Break Destinations in Texas
Not everyone seeking a Spring Break in Texas wants to party all the time. Texas also offers myriad of attractions for a perfect spring break vacation with the family.
- Austin (5460aea295689) Texass entertainment capital makes for a fantastic spring break filled with great food and electrifying music. During the spring break, the three-week music festival known as SXSW takes over the city. This festival turns Austin into a music hub, where live music can be found all over. Although Austin is known as the live music capital of the world, the city has other sights worth exploring; such as a trip to the Texas State Capitol or outing at the Barton Creek Greenbelt.
- San Antonio (5460aeb055311) San Antonio provides both a lively city vibe and incredible outdoor recreation. Although it’s not considered a big party destination for spring breakers, its still an awesome place with a number of attractions to visit. Explore the Alamo Mission during the day or enjoy a world-famous urban waterway at the San Antonio River Walk.
- San Marcos San Marcos is the home of Texas State University and an excellent spot to spend some time on a spring break vacation in Texas without the college crowd. Enjoy some popular water activities including rafting, tubing, and kayaking in the San Marcos River.
Best Big Cities in Texas for Spring Break
Explore the Southern charm of Texas during your spring break vacation. Take a trip to Dallas’s Klyde Warren Park, or venture through Houston for space-themed attractions, or visit El Paso for iconic monuments.
- Houston (5460aebf23603) Home to the U.S. Space Center, Houston offers a once-in-a-lifetime spring break experience. Kids can have lots of fun at the Houston Zoo or Downtown Aquarium. Hop on the city’s Hop-On-Hop-Off bus to explore historic landmarks.
- Dallas Take the Uptown Dallas Food Tour to sample authentic southern dishes and cocktails. Enjoy leisurely strolls through the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, or spend an entertaining evening at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. Peek into the Texan history by visiting the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
- El Paso Be sure to take a ride on the Wyler Aerial Tramway to enjoy the scenic beauty of El Paso or let your kids have fun at the Western Playland amusement park. Indulge in rock climbing at Hueco Tanks State Park for the adrenaline rush. El Paso is famed for nightlife, with Club Black Pearl and Castillos Night Club being some of the most beloved spots to enjoy yourself.