how to become a fashion marker, personal marketing plan ,3 goals for next four years
Im trying to study for my Marketing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Personal Marketing Plan.
A. Create a grid or an outline with 3 goals for the next four years. This grid is similar to the Employment grid.
Choose a Goal. Make a grid for how to achieve it.
1.Steps, Resources, Help Needed, Existing Resources, Financial Costs, Unique Selling Points, Timeline.
B. Unique Selling Point (USP) The factor that makes one product or service is different from and better than the competition. How can you do this better? What is your niche?
Unique Selling Point Examples
Zappos is an online shoe store, and there is nothing especially unique about selling shoes online. However, their selling point is unique: free returns. … But Toms Shoes’ unique selling point is that for every pair of shoes a customer purchases, the company donates a pair to a child in need.
A unique selling point (USP) is a differential factor, which enables the business to distinguish itself from other competitors in the market place. As such, a USP is important as it provides more value for money to consumers who would be swayed towards opting for better goods or services.
- List the features and benefits that are unique about your product or service.
- Decide what emotional need is being specifically met by your product or service.
- Identify aspects of your product or service that your competitors cannot imitate.
C. With one of your goals listed above, do a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
C. SWOT Analysis
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
How to Do a SWOT Analysis
- Determine the objective. Decide on a key project or strategy to analyze and place it at the top of the page.
- Create a grid. Draw a large square and then divide it into four smaller squares.
- Label each box. …
- Add strengths and weaknesses. …
- Draw conclusions.