Literature Review on Effects of divorce on children’s education (Academic performance)
Im trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
Topic of interest is effects of divorce on children’s education, specifically their academic performance. This topic needs to be narrowed down, so a specific time frame. Effects of divorce on children’s education, academic performance, in the first six months following the divorce would be a good narrow or along those lines.
- Introduce the topic and provide a brief background.
- Present a brief problem of interest.
- Identify the qualitative research method that could be used to investigate this research problem.
- Review relevant literature that ensures that you address the following:
- Describe limitations, benefits, and challenges of your chosen qualitative research design.
- Evaluate selected software analysis program to be used. (Qualitative analysis software)
- Discuss validity threats in your chosen qualitative design.
- Assess potential ethical issues in your chosen qualitative design.
- Conclude with a summary that synthesizes the research and points to gaps in the literature and to directions that further research might take.
Remember to use appropriate section headings and apply APA format correctly to them. You also will need to support your assignment with at least 10 references that are peer-reviewed and from the past 10 years. 12-15 pages (not including title and reference).
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.