Montana Mountain Biking
Im trying to learn for my Business class and Im stuck. Can you help?
Your assignment this week is to review the five stages of customer loyalty shown in Figure 4-5 and prepare a report in which you classify MMBs customers. Estimate the percentage of MMB customers who fall into each of the five categories (Support your classification with logic and evidence from the case narrative) and then develop your recommendations that address the specific material he has hired you for. You will want to convey the importance of presenting an image consistent with MMB philosophy, principles, and identity that also meets the accessibility goals and the needs of the website visitors. In addition, an outline of the elements (such as branding, product characteristics, product use benefits, and comparison to competing products) you would include in the online communication media (Web page, e-mail, social networking, and so on) that is used to introduce new customers to Jims MMB business.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.