I need an explanation for this Html / CSS question to help me study.
In the link below, submit your first HTML5 Project. Throughout the course, you will create HTML5 websites which will create a final and comprehensive project. All of the w
As an example of iterative SDLC, students will create and improve their creative website through each Part of the course (HTML5, CSS3 and JS). For Part A of the project, create, validate, and submit the following website:
- Use HTML5 in all that you do. Do NOT use deprecated tags or techniques.
- Web Convention
- A true website ( a collection of interconnected web pages with a common purpose and theme and anchored by a home page.)
- Home page
- Header-Banner with SITE title
- Main navigation – above the fold
- Page title for every page (not the same as the title tag in the head section of your web page.)
- Page title should “match” link title
- Use of headings and other appropriate tags to control paragraphs and other content.
- Readable content
- Footer with email link
- Highly accessible and usable
- Appropriately named files
- A *5 page site based on your theme.
- Home page of your website, the index.html which must include:
- Basic DOC TYPE for HTML5
- Basic tags including, but not limited to, web page title, body, address, horizontal rule
- Table with table attributes – accessible – create table relevant to theme. Do NOT use tables for layout for content OR navigation.
- Images (5) – accessible
- List – lists of three or more other relevant sites or concepts
- Form – that validates/self verifies – this form si a part of the interactive web page user’s feedback
- Hyperlinks to sources, citations, resources.
- HTML5 semantic tags and page structure are used appropriately.
- HTML Comments
- 250 words minimum of text for entire site.
- Aesthetic and highly usable
Complete your Part 1 assignment using Notepad ++ (or other text editor). Save your files as an .html file and validate it before submitting. Put the entired web in your web directory, zip it and submit by selecting the title link, browsing to, and attaching your saved compressed folder (web directory). Make sure to select SUBMIT.